Set directly on the endless sandy beach of "Praia da
Falésia", surrounded by a wide pine tree landscape.
The property has 264 rooms, 6 junior suites and 12 suites. All rooms have bath with shower while 172 rooms have separate WC.
Satellite TV, radio on TV, direct-dial phone, safety deposit box for rent, air conditioning. heating, balcony or terrace.
Restaurants and Bars
Restaurant "Boavista", main restaurant, buffet
07h30 - 10h00 / 18h30 - 21h30
- "Snack Bar"
12h30 - 16h00 (Summer season)
- Poolbar "Atlântico"
10h00 - 24h00 (Summer season)
- Lobbybar "Havana"
18h30 - 24h00
- Beach Bar
10h00 - 18h00 (June - September
Types of Catering:
HB - Half Board
FB - Full Board
Sports & Entertainment:
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Sun umbrellas and lounge chairs by the pool
(no charge) and on the beach (extra charge)
- 13 outdoor tennis courts (extra charge)
- 2 indoor tennis courts (extra charge)
- 3 grass football pitches, multi-purpose fields
with tartan running track (4 tracks plus 6 tracks
for 100 m sprint), discus and putting the
weight, gym (all extra charge)
- Volleyball, table tennis
- Jacuzzi, sauna
- Massage (extra charge), snooker (extra charge)
- Boutique, kiosk, internet-point, hairdresser
- 9-hole golf course (2.5 km away)
- 5 x 18-hole golf courses (20 km away)
- Entertainment programs including sports,
shows, live music (Summer season)
Facilities for Children:
- Babysitting available (extra charge)
- Baby cot at no extra charge
- Kids Club (extra charge)
09h00 - 13h00 / 14h00 - 18h00 (Summer season)
- A doctor is on duty at the hotel, twice a week and
can be called for emergencies
- A 24-hour foreign exchange service is available in
- Cash machine available at the hotel.
Added as favourite
It must have been good? Tell us why for your chance to win an iPad Air each month
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
How to get there:
"If at some point you don't ask yourself, 'What have I gotten myself into?' then you're not doing it right" - Roland Gau