Casa Arte Nova
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Casa Arte Nova
- Property Type: Villa
- Address: Fuzeta, Moncarapacho, East Algarve
- Phone: +351 916 822 117
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Casa Arte Nova, Fuzeta, a newly built four bedroom villa is an ideal holiday home for families, a car is not essential as shops, restaurants, medical centre, cafes, and train station are within 5 minutes walk and just a bit further along is Fuzeta river front and beach lagoon with ferry services to the white sand beach of Armona island.
The villa has a private 6 x 3m pool and terraces all around the property offering shade and sun all day. Spectacular views from the generous main bedroom terrace and the large roof terrace, reaching far over the beach island and lagoons of the Ria Formosa nature reserve.
Casa Arte Nova Facilities
Property Type: Villa
Nearest Airport: Faro - 20 minute drive
Nearest Port: Olhao - 8 minute drive
Nearest Bar/Pub: Fuzeta - 5 minute walk
Nearest Restaurant: Bias do Sul - 5 minute walk
Location Type: Beach Holiday, Fishing Nearby, Golfing, At the sea, Quiet, Riverside, Watersports, Bird Watching and Adventure Holidays.
Bedrooms: 2 Double Bedrooms, 2 Twin Bedrooms. All bedrooms are comfortable, have wooden floors and fitted cupboards. The 2 double rooms have air-conditioning installed.
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms. Two bathrooms have bath tubs with showers, wc, sink and bidets. One bathroom is ensuite. The ground floor bathroom has a shower, wc, sink and bidet.
Kitchen: Cooker, Hob, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Iron. All brand new, toaster and kettle supplied.
General: House Linen, Towels Provided. Cool and light interior and spacious rooms, terraces are fenced and gated and there is ample private parking.
Dining: Seating for 8. Indoor and outdoor seating.
Entertainment: Terrestrial TV, Satellite TV, DVD, Radio, CD System. SKY free-to-view television channels and Portuguese and Spanish channels on national TV.
Outside: Private Pool, Terrace, Garden, BBQ, Parking, Balcony, Garden Furniture. The pool is 6 x 3 m and has stairs leading in; the depths are 2.5m and 1.5m.
Suitability: Children Welcome, Suitable For Elderly.
Great for families, couples, golfers, all ages.
Suitable For Elderly. Great for families, couples, golfers, all ages.
Casa Arte Nova Accommodation
The main bedroom is on the first floor and has an ensuite bathroom and accessed through glass doors is a large terrace facing south over the beach island lagoons.
The other double bedroom is on the ground floor, next to the bathroom and near the kitchen. There are two twin bedrooms on the first floor next to another bathroom. All bedrooms have wooden floors, fitted cupboards, solid wooden beds and side lockers, reading lamps, silent fans, and windows with fantastic views of the surrounding country side, the village of Fuzeta and the beach. The two double bedrooms have air-conditioning units installed.
The kitchen is large, fully fitted and brand new with a utility room leading from it with a washing machine and storage space. The living room and dining room is spacious and remains cool, leading on to the pool and terraces with plenty of natural light.
There is indoor and outdoor seating for eight, sun loungers and outdoor furniture, sun umbrellas and a covered area for shade. All linen and indoor towels are provided plus beach towels. English speaking on call service available if any help is required.
Casa Arte Nova Location
Fuzeta has all amenities and Tavira has a good selection of traditional Portuguese restaurants, pubs, café shops and shops. Moncarapacho and the hills lie north of the villa. Roman remains can be visited in the nearby village of Estoi. Large water fun parks are encountered on the main road towards west Algarve, about 60 minutes away. We recommend hiring a car in order to take advantage and visit all the beautiful places and to facilitate shopping. Faro Airport is the nearest airport, a 20 minute drive away. Flights to Fronteira de Jerez are available and often cheaper, though car hire is necessary as public transport to Portugal is not easy. Lisbon is around 3 hours away and Seville around 2 hours drive.
Amongst the selection of many beautiful beaches this part of the Algarve has to offer, Fuzeta beach is a sure family favourite. Being only 3/4km from the villa, Fuzeta is easily reached and comprises a tidal river bordered with colourful fishing boats and pavement cafes; leading up to the estuary which has a sand beach and beach house where one can catch the small ferry boat which regularly crosses over the small stretch to a large, clean sandy coast of Aromona Island. The beaches in this area are all EEC blue flag.
A great base for those interested in golf, with four good courses within 15 minutes reach from the villa, one smaller 9 hole course only 5 minute drive away.
• Benamor, 5.500m par 71
• Quinta da Cima, 6.250m par 72
• Quinta da Ria, 6.100m par
• Castro Marim, 5,500m par 72
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Mature Travellers
- Families With Children
- Off The Beaten Path
You might also like:
"The air was soft, the stars so fine, the promise of every cobbled alley so great, that I thought I was in a dream" - Jack Kerouac