Vila Gale Ampalius
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Vila Gale Ampalius
- Address: Alameda Praia da Marina, Vilamoura, 8125-408
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
This four-star accommodation is located in the lovely town of Vilamoura and sits just above the beach. Numerous championship-rated golf courses are in close proximity. A short walk from the hotel will gain you access to many shops, restaurants, bars, and popular night clubs. The staff at Vila Gale Ampalius has a reputation for being friendly and helpful. Many of the entertainment venues offer great options for children and this facility is a great one for a family vacation. Faro International Airport is 22 km in distance.
Vila Gale Ampalius Rooms
This gorgeous facility overlooking Vilamoura Marina provides 273 rooms, 54 junior suites, and 30 senior suites. Each room includes air conditioning, satellite television, a mini-bar, a private safe, and a balcony with an incredible view. Incredible views are assured from everywhere you turn in this lovely accommodation as the scenery is breathtaking from every corner.
Vila Gale Ampalius Restaurants & Bars
A breakfast buffet is complimentary with your room and is served every morning in the beautiful Myrtilis restaurant. This wonderful restaurant also provides a buffet dinner or a la carte menu selections for your other meals. A BBQ buffet is offered on three different days during the week and includes entertainment in the plaza outdoors.
Antares is a coffee shop that also offers sandwiches, burgers, salads, soups, and even omelets. They are open for lunch and dinner, and they serve traditional Portuguese fare as well.
Forte is the pool and snack bar that is open during the summer. It is located on the roof and has a terrace that is great for sunbathing.
Vila Gale Ampalius Facilities
Hotel facilities include outdoor swimming pools for both children and adults, a heated swimming pool located inside the facility, a steam bath, sauna, Jacuzzi, games room, and meeting and conference rooms. Artificial grass tennis courts with lights for night games are available, as is a putting green for golfers. A covered parking area is accessible for guests and a courtesy bus helps transport guests to local areas. The Courtesy Bus is especially helpful in transporting golfers to the various local courses.
If you are interested in history, Loulé is a town about 10 km away and has ruins from an ancient medieval castle, Saracen castle, that have been partially restored. The area has a Moorish past and many craftsmen and tradesmen work there now as leather workers and coppersmiths. The inside of the castle also has an archaeology museum.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
You might also like:
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page" - Saint Augustine