deBarra Irish Bar and Grill
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
de Barras is an absolute must visit in Quinta do Lago. For breakfast, for a pint, for dinner or cocktails, keep your eyes peeled - you never know who you might see there.
Hugely popular with both holidaymakers and residents alike, deBarra Irish Bar and Grill is a must for any visit to the Quinta do Lago area. This is THE place to see and be seen!
Watch out for the Live Music nights - every Friday night the fabulous Six Irish Men!
Located at Quinta Shopping, de Barra manages to marry the very best of an Irish bar to the sophisticated and cosmopolitan glamour of Quinta do Lago. 100% Irish owned you can be assured of a good pint and good conversation as befits an irish bar worthy of the name.
From the traditional doorway to the rich hues of the bar, the wooden panelling and the high stools, the interior of de Barra is totally in keeping with a genuine Irish bar. Right down to the open fireplace for those winter evenings.
For those long summer evenings, de Barra's spectacular outside deck overlooks the 13th tee on Quinta do Lago's north golf course. The deck is more Algarve than Ireland, (the sun shines!) and it is one of Quinta do Lago's favoured spots for a leisurely lunch or a relaxing drink after a hard day of holidays. This is one of the very best places to keep your finger on the pulse of Quinta do Lago and Vale do Lobo.
If sport is your thing, then you'll love de Barra. There are several screens dotted around the bar showing all the major sporting events, including GAA fixtures. Food is served all day at de Barra, from a traditional Irish breakfast, to the local catch of the day. There is an excellent array of salads and tapas and great Irish beef steaks as well as a great value daily lunch menu.
Free WiFi for customers here
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Families With Teenagers
- Celeb Spotting
- Live Music
- Outdoor Area
How to get there:
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" - Ralph Waldo Emerson