The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Cuisine: Cafe - Bistro
- Address: Praca de Vale do Lobo, 8135-864, Vale do Lobo
- Phone: +351 289 353 429
Fax:+351 289 398 462
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
La Creperie is right in the heart of the Praca at Vale do Lobo. It´s a great venue for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
For those looking for something to set them up for the day or if you are just missing home, La Creperie does a great English breakfast along with many other offerings that will no doubt tickle your fancy.
Come lunch time, this is the perfect place for a laid back meal; the restaurant serves sandwiches, wraps, melts, salads as well as a variety of burgers. La Creperie, as the name would suggest, also do some fantastic crepes with loads of different fillings - there's bound to be something to suit everybody. And the ice-creams and the sundaes are perfect for a bit of holiday indulgence.
For the evenings in the Summer time, La Creperie is located in the centre of all the action and is the perfect venue to enjoy the live music acts that are performed a stone’s throw away from the tables.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
- Families With Teenagers
- Families With Children
- Lively Atmosphere
- Quick Bites
You might also like:
How to get there:
"Without new experiences, something inside of us sleeps. The sleeper must awaken" - Frank Herbert