Algarve Seafaris Cruises & Deep Sea Fishing
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
If you are looking for things to do in the Algarve, then a boat trip along the gorgeous Portugal coastline, or a Deep Sea Fishing adventure should definitely be on the list. Algarve Seafaris, based at Vilamoura marina, run a great range of boat trips including all day beach BBQ cruises, coastline cruises with dinghy ride inside the caves and deep sea fishing charters . You may even cross paths with a group of dolphins!
One of the absolutely best days out in the Algarve is the all day Beach BBQ cruise aboard the Catamaran Liana - the Algarve's largest catamaran! Over 7 hours of relaxing sailing along one of the most beautiful coastlines, a delicious BBQ lunch on a secluded Algarve beach, accessible only from the sea, and a tour of the amazing caves and natural grottoes that dot the coast. Don't forget your camera as photo opportunities abound. There is time for swimming and sunbathing too, making this an ideal family day out.
Price: €35, 50% discount for children from 4 to 12 year old and free for infants.
You can opt for a 4 hour coast cruise that will take you from Vilamoura, to the Xorino cave area, with a dinghy ride inside the caves and grottoes . There is time for swimming and the trip includes a snack and drinks aboard .
Price per adult: €28, 50% discount for children from 4 to 12 year old and free for infants.
Algarve Seafaris has a great 3 hour cruise that will take you along the coastline to one of the largest and most spectacular caves sculpted from the coastline - Xorino Cave. Make sure you get some photos.
Price per adult: €16, 50% discount for children from 4 to 12 year old and free for infants.
Algarve Seafaris is based at the Vilamoura marina and can also operate from the marina at Albufeira. They have a fleet of 3 boats. The jewel in the crown is the Catamaran Liana - the largest catamaran in the Algarve with a capacity for 140 people. The Liana has upper and lower sun decks, an indoor lounge and bar area, a sun bar and plenty of space for relaxing in the sunshine. The Sant'ana - a 41 foot yacht is perfect for deep sea fishing charters and family outings, while the Moena yacht is ideal for a cruise along the fabulous coastline.
Aside from their regular programme Algarve Seafaris can arrange private charter for that special event - be it corporate or family, for a group of friends, to celebrate a wedding or a stag weekend. With three boats to choose from, Algarve Seafaris can create a bespoke cruise charter that best suits your group and your budget, and they can also provide transport from yuor accommodation to the marina. The service they provide is very professional and flexible, ensuring that you have the best possible day out in the Algarve.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Families With Teenagers
- A Bit of Romance
- A View To Die For
15% discount on Seafari Cruises to the caves!
15% discount on sea cruises with Algarve Seafaris! - Glass bottom boat trip to the caves - Beach BBQ, cave exploring and cruise the dolphin route Get your discount by booking online or at the Seafaris office on Vilamoura marina
10 Apr 2014
27 Apr 2014
Seafaris Cruises Easter Special10 Apr 2014 to 27 Apr 2014
Where: Algarve Seafaris Cruises & Deep Sea Fishing, Cais Q, 9-10, Marina de Vilamoura.
Event type: Boat Cruise.
Telephone: +351 289 302 318 /966 825 604.
Book a lovely boatrip along the Algarve coast with Seafaris and get a 15% discount. Algarve Seafaris offers coastal cruises, beach BBQ cruises, dolphin spotting and fishing trips. Get the best views on their glass bottom boats. Make your booking online or at the Vilamoura marina office. www.algarve-seafaris.com
How to get there:
"One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things " - Henry Miller