The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
This is one of Alicante's finest nightspots and is definitely worth heading here for a night out. Splash out on one of the ice cocktails - they're delicious.
- Address: Avda. Villajoyosa, 4, Alicante City, 03016
- Phone: +34 965 265 728
The Isla Marina in Alicante is the perfect place to dress up and chill out. The views from the fabulous beach club are simply stunning. Why not enjoy a cool cocktail or chilled glass of Champagne while watching the sun set over the Mediterranean?
It is a beautiful location for a meal in the restaurant which specialises in Mediterranean cuisine.
You can enjoy a drink at the bar while soaking up the great views. Why not try one of their speciality ice cocktails? There's no finer way to cool down in the hot summer months.
While at Isla Marina, you can enjoy a dip in the swimming pool or just relax on the terrace.
Special parties are often organised at Isla Marina while live music is a real treat in this privileged location.
Isla Marina is one of Alicante city's most popular nightspots because of its location, food and great drinks.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
Best For Whom:
- Party Animals
Best For What:
- A View To Die For
- Lively Atmosphere
How to get there:
Head along the N332 Avenida de Denia all the way through Alicante and to the sea. At the sea, turn left into Avenida Villajoyosa where you will see the Isla Marina in the
"Once you step onto the road, and you don't keep your feet, there's no telling where you might be swept off to" - J.R.R. Tolkien