The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
The library and modern art collection at the hotel is meant to introduce visitors with the rich Dutch culture and heritage. You could also get yourself a Koan Float therapy to slip into an almost meditation-like relaxed mood.
An oasis of calm, the Ambassade Hotel offers the best of both worlds, with its peaceful lodgings to unwind at and proximity to major attractions, museums and restaurants. A stay at this collection of ten canal-side houses, built during the 17th century, will acquaint and transport you into eras gone by. Located in one of the most beautiful locales of Amsterdam, the Ambassade Hotel ensures a leisurely stay in some very exquisitely embellished premises.
Ambassade Hotel Rooms
Each of the 58 rooms at the hotel exudes a character unique unto itself. These elegant rooms feature distinct layouts and colour schemes, even though they have all been furnished in a style characteristic of Louis XV/XVI. With Dutch paintings from renowned artists such as Theo Wolvecamp, everything in these rooms from the bed sheets to the furniture have all been designed to enchant their occupants.
The Ambassade Hotel offers a choice of single, double, triple, deluxe and superior deluxe rooms, along with junior suites, senior suites and apartments to make for the most pleasant stay that would suit your budget. The rooms come equipped with en-suite baths, work desk, sitting area with armchairs, two telephones, television, free ADSL and WIFI connections.
Ambassade Hotel Restaurants & Bars
Following its tradition of charming guests, the Ambassade Hotel serves authentic Dutch breakfast in an impressive breakfast room complete with tasteful furnishings. You also have the choice of ordering a Champagne Breakfast.
Ambassade Hotel Facilities
While the Ambassade Hotel makes arrangements to explore the gorgeous city of Amsterdam besides offering general concierge services and amenities expected of a classy hotel, guests are also welcome to indulge in some self-reflection in the sophisticatedly furnished lobby. The library and modern art collection at the hotel is meant to introduce visitors with the rich Dutch culture and heritage. You could also get yourself a Koan Float therapy to slip into an almost meditation-like relaxed mood.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
Best For Whom:
- Business Travellers
- Mature Travellers
Best For What:
How to get there:
Schiphol Airport to Ambassade Hotel: ± 20 minutes via taxi. Central Station to Ambassade Hotel: Frequent trains, with taxi being the suggested mode of transport. Central Station to Ambassade Hotel: Tram no. 1, 2, or 5 to Spui, walk in the direction of the tram, turn right at first corner, take narrow street between between Café “Hoppe” and Café “Zwart”, cross the Singel (canal), walk to the Herengracht, turn right, further 50 meters on the right at Herengracht 341.
"Travel and change of pace impart new vigor to the mind" - Seneca