Hilton Vancouver Airport Hotel
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Hilton Vancouver Airport Hotel
- Address: 5911 Minoru Blvd, Richmond, (Greater Vancouver) BC V6X 4C7
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
The Hilton Vancouver Airport hotel is located in Richmond, about 5 km from the Vancouver International Airport. The hotel is close to the Steveston Village waterfront shopping district. The Canada Line Skytrain stop is only 3 blocks from the hotel, offering service to downtown Vancouver. This large hotel offers services for the convenience of business travelers, and is also family-friendly. The hotel is part of the international chain of Hilton properties.
Hilton Vancouver Airport Hotel Rooms
There are 237 guest rooms and suites, furnished in a contemporary style in soft, neutral colours. The private bathrooms have luxury toiletries and a hair dryer. All of the rooms have a lounge chair, a large work desk and an ergonomic desk chair. The rooms have large LCD televisions, and two-line telephones. There are in-room safes, and guests can make their own morning coffee or tea. There are irons and ironing boards. The standard guest rooms are available with a king-sized bed or two double beds, furnished with Hilton’s Serenity Bed linens. The Junior Suites have a king-sized bed or two double beds, with upgraded bedding, and a living area with a sofa bed. The One-Bedroom King Suites are located at the corner of the building, with extensive views. They have a separate living area with its own television and a sofa bed, and additional luxury bedding and amenities. The Two-Bedroom Suite has a king-sized bed in each bedroom. The suite also has a large living room and an outside deck. A room designed to be accessible to guests with physical disabilities is available; it has a queen-sized bed and a sitting area with a sofa. This room’s alarm system has a strobe light. Cribs, high chairs, and playpens can be provided upon request.
Hilton Vancouver Airport Hotel Restaurants & Bars
Carmichael’s serves steak and a menu of West Coast fusion dishes created from fresh local ingredients, in a contemporary setting. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For guests wishing a lounge option, Sax on Minoru is a casual jazz bar with a light menu and your choice of martinis. There are children’s menus available. The hotel offers 24-hour room service.
Hilton Vancouver Airport Hotel Facilities
A concierge can help with sightseeing, entertainment, and travel arrangements. Guests can exchange foreign currency at the hotel, and there is a cash machine. There is a safe deposit box at the front desk. There is a gift shop. There is a fitness centre and a tennis court. An indoor Jacuzzi and a heated outdoor rooftop swimming pool provide aquatic options. There are eight meeting rooms, some of which can be combined for larger groups. The rooms have audio-visual equipment, with the option of video-conferencing. A variety of on-site and electronic meeting planning services are offered. Guests can rent audio-visual equipment and business phones. Copying and other document services are offered. There is a laundry and valet service. Pets are allowed; please contact the hotel directly for policy details. The hotel offers an airport shuttle service, and guests can hire cars through the hotel.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
"I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it" - Rosalia de Castro