CanaDream RV Rentals and Sales
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
CanaDream RV Rentals and Sales
- Address: 7119 River Road, Delta, BC V4G 1A9
- Phone: 604 940 2171
CanaDream RV Rentals and Sales office, situated in Delta, is just a 30 minute drive from Vancouver International Airport in Richmond. This location is an ideal starting point for RVing in BC. Whether you are taking a trip through the southern BC communities to the Rockies, experiencing the Okanagan regional parks and wineries, or exploring Vancouver Island coastlines, all provide a lasting memory of fun, sense of adventure and the opportunity to enjoy the outdoors right at your doorstep.
CanaDream offers a range of motorhome rental options to accommodate up to six persons comfortably with a number of amenities including air-conditioning, hot water shower, fresh water reservoir, flushable toilet, furnace, dash radio/CD player and auxiliary battery. Child seats, GPS navigation systems, as well iPads are available for rental. The minimum rental age is 21 years old and all drivers must hold a valid driver’s licence issued in their home country. CanaDream provides a complimentary shuttle from a number of nearby hotels in Delta, Richmond and Vancouver.
Motorhome Rental Vehicles at a Glance:
The Maxi Motorhome varies in length from 26 to 33 feet and sleeps up to four adults and two children. The spacious floorplan includes a living and sleeping area featuring 7ft high ceilings and elegant decor. The kitchen includes oven, stove, microwave, large fridge and ample storage.
The Midi Motorhome features the same amenities as the Maxi Motorhome in a slightly more compact design comfortably accommodating up to four adults and two children.
The Super Van Camper is a favourite with couples and young families accommodating two adults and two children. The kitchen area is designed for efficiency and includes fridge, stove and oven. The floorplan with its extra wide body offers distinctly separate areas for living, sleeping, kitchen and bathroom. Additional features include full extension sofa and slide-room awnings.
The Deluxe Van Camper is an economical and easy to drive vehicle, and is perfect for a couple on a road trip adventure exploring British Columbia. The living area offers all the comforts for relaxing during the day and easily converts to a sleeping area with night shades fully enclosing the interior for privacy. The bathroom is functional and private with a combined bathroom /shower. The kitchen unit includes two burner gas stove and microwave.
The Maxi Travel Camper is a Bigfoot RV model mounted on a 4x4 truck with an easy access step system. Providing a compact and effective design for comfort, the Maxi Travel Camper can sleep up to two adults and one teen. The practical floorplan offers a kitchen unit with three burner cooktop stove, privacy for the bathroom/shower, seat cushions, amble storage and a queen size bed with foam mattress and 106 cm (42 inches) of headroom.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
Best For Whom:
- Families With Children
- Families With Teenagers
How to get there:
"The air was soft, the stars so fine, the promise of every cobbled alley so great, that I thought I was in a dream" - Jack Kerouac