The Great Escape
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
The Great Escape is an ideal indoor theme park for the kids—and a top attraction during Lower Mainland’s temperamental weather. The new Simulator Capsule with its 3D spacecraft experience is a sure winner each time.
The Great Escape is an indoor theme park located in the city of Langley, just 35 minutes outside of Vancouver, in the Fraser Valley of BC. Created for fun-lovers of all ages, this state of the art adventure zone has all the bases covered with playgrounds, 3D mini golf, arcade, 5D simulator capsule, laser tag, bowling alley, food fair, and more. Toddlers, kids, teens, parents and grandparents are all invited to join in on the fun at The Great Escape.
The Indoor Jungle Adventure Play area is a colourful maze of slides, murals, climbing areas, light-up floor panels and dozens of other interactive elements. The Ballistic Ball Shooter zone lets kids project soft foam balls out of "Alien Ball Shooters", while children more fond of dancing can practice their moves on the Disco Floor. The 24-foot tall (4 level) Jungle Themed Mayan Playground boasts numerous slides, chutes, tunnels, caverns, and a climbable tree, with telescopes and binoculars for spying tucked into various Explorer Pod clubhouses. Small children can explore the main play area with assistance from adults, as well as a special toddler area designed for children 3 and under. This ocean themed play zone features hands-on experiences with soft toys, mini slides, smaller climbable toys, and a "ruff 'n' tumble" play carpet.
3D Indoor Glow in the Dark Mini Golf is available in 9 or 18 holes, suitable for kids and adults alike as well as group activities like birthday parties or team-building events. The adrenaline pumping Air Trek Obstacle Adventure invites guests to navigate an above-ground obstacle course of various challenges (balance beam, bottomless bridge, tight rope shuffle, wacky wave walk, and ten others) all while safely harnessed and helmeted.
The 5-Seater Simulator Capsule is an amazing 3D spacecraft trip experience to 'outer space' with its full-motion platform, surround audio effects, and 180 degree panoramic cylindrical huge screen!
The Alien Tomb Themed Laser Tag area spans 2 storeys, guaranteed to impress even the most well-seasoned preteen laser tag aficionado. Miniature bowling is located in the Highway 66 Bowling alley, with 3 different bowling games to choose from and bumpers available for younger kids.
The interactive Toddler Ocean Playground is popular with kids of 3 years and younger, while the Active-8 Interactive Floor and Light-Space in the playground area always draws laughter and enjoyment for many.
The Coba Café at the Great Escape Food Fair offers a variety of refreshments ranging from juice, cappuccino, Slush Puppies and pop, to burgers, sandwiches, nachos, veggie plates, pizza, and baked goods.
Planning a special birthday party, sleepover, corporate team building, fundraiser or team windup? The Great Escape's extensive Themed Party Rooms and Party Packages range from laser and Mayan adventure to jungle and rockin' evenings, with special themed party rooms and catering--not mention all the party add-ons with balloons, birthday cakes, and goodie bags to include at parties.
Ample free parking, as well as complimentary wireless internet is available.
Daily: 10am - 9pm (closed Christmas Day)
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
Best For Whom:
- Families With Children
How to get there:
"One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things " - Henry Miller