Art Hostel Sofia
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
We love the atmosphere that the Hostel creates and hang around in the garden whenever the weather allows it. We also never miss the art events held in the hostel, so if you want to do something interesting, just check out the hostel's programme of upcoming events.
Art Hostel Sofia is located at the very heart of Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria, and is definitely unlike anything you have ever seen - it is as artistic and colourful as it can be. Each wall, each corner, each door, each window is uniquely decorated and makes you feel as if you are in a museum of contemporary art...which you kind of are, actually. Every object you will come across has a special story and preserves the original spirit of its author. And here in Art Hostel Sofia, the name of the author is not that important. What really matters is that anyone can leave something and thus contribute to the amazing style of the place.
The hostel came about as a result of a long-term project carried out by Destination Bulgaria Foundation whose main objectives are to support people of art and contemporary art projects, promote the exchange of creative ideas, organise artistic shows, seminars, exhibitions, public debates, etc. Being both a hostel and a gallery with ongoing selected art events, the Art Hostel develops innovative methods and open forms for cultural communication and explores a different concept for independent travel.
This isn't merely a shelter where you can spend the night. This is a place where you will meet many new friends and have lots of fun. The hostel is cosy, clean and full of nice spots and snugs, but the garden is undoubtedly the guests' personal favourite. This shouldn't surprise anyone, though, because it really feels like a green oasis in the concrete desert of the big city. The bar-gallery on the ground floor is worth mentioning as well. This is where most artistic events organised by the hostel are held. Once there, inquire about a membership card - it will get you regular updates on all upcoming events and up to 25% discount in various shops, online stores, hostels and eateries (check FB or ask direct for the full list).
Art Hostel Sofia offers a wide range of amenities to its guests, including an unlimited high speed Internet access and wi-fi connection, free unlimited hot showers, free breakfast, a free welcome drink and a huge variety of rooms. In addition to that, the hostel also has a fully-equipped kitchen where everyone can demonstrate their cooking skills and prepare an exotic dish or two.
The Art Hostel is also in close proximity to the famous Vitosha pedestrian zone and some of Sofia's most iconic landmarks.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
Best For Whom:
Best For What:
- Off The Beaten Path
How to get there:
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page" - Saint Augustine