The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Address: 2 Avenue Normandie, Fresnaye, Sea Point
- Phone: +27 (0)21 434 7347
Fax:+27 (0)21 434 7347
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Sundown Manor is a comfortable 4 star guest house located in Fresnaye, Sea Point in Cape Town. It’s central location makes for easy quick access to the beaches, the city itself, the V&A Waterfront and the Cape Town Stadium.
Sundown Manor offers an opportunity to relax in the lounge or on the open patio overlooking the sparkling pool – which is also used for breakfasts and evening sundowners. Fresnaye is situated behind Lion’s Head which protects Sundown Manor from the wind Cape Town is so well known for. Windless days in summer are blissful and the tranquillity at Sundown Manor is ideal for relaxing.
Gary and his team are ready to provide a relaxed atmosphere and are available to assist you on your time in Cape Town. Providing luxury at an affordable cost is the goal at Sundown Manor. Gary and his team will strive to provide great service and fantastic value for money.
Sundown Manor Rooms
Sundown Manor has 9 tastefully decorated and spacious rooms which are all en suite. Each room has a TV with movie, local and news channels, fan and heater, hair dryer, tea and coffee facilities and safes. Double (king-size) and single beds are available. Triple rooms can be arranged.Two luxury rooms have private access to the pool area.
The Honeymoon Suite offers a King-size bed and large en suite bathroom which has a double ended bath and spacious shower.
All 3 rooms have bathrooms have double-ended baths and spacious showers. The luxury rooms have king-size double beds or twin single beds on request.
The difference between a luxury room and a standard room is location within the Manor.
Sundown Manor Facilities
Fireplace, Guest's Lounge, Off Street Parking, On-site Swimming Pool, Sunny Patio, Nearby Spa, Nearby Hair and Nail Salon, Nearby Gym
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
You might also like:
"I haven't been everywhere, but it’s on my list" - Susan Sontag