The Raj Indian Restaurant
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
On a balmy summer's eve, reserve a table on the outside deck - you'll be rewarded with a spectacular sunset over the Atlantic ocean, as well as plenty of eye-candy in the form of the Camps Bay revellers heading to the strip for a few sundowners.
The Raj Indian Restaurant along the world-famous Camps Bay strip embodies the elegance of the British colonial style peculiar to India, the wonderful tastes of North Indian cuisine, and the vibe and atmosphere that envelopes this unique part of the Mother City.
The cuisine at the Raj is mostly North Indian, and the culinary styles featured are Bhoona, Tikka Masala, Vindaloo and Khorma. Southern styles – like the seafood cooking styles from Goa are also incorporated into the menu.
The master chefs at the Raj Camps Bay use an authentic Tandoor oven which heats to temperatures of 400-450 degrees to prepare their Naan bread, Chicken Tikka Masala and various other dishes too. The chefs can also be spotted whirling and twirling Roomali Roti with dexterity and skill through the glass wall at the corner of the restaurant.
This is Indian food at its best, and perfectly located with some of the best views in Cape Town.
Take a look at the full virtual tour under the Multimedia tab above to see the spectacular views and layout of the Raj Camps Bay. Use the Enquiry form below to find out more or to reserve a table directly.
You can still get your Raj fix when you're not in the Cape Town region by visiting one of their other national branches, including at Monte Casino, Crowthorne, Michelangelo Towers, and Rivonia Junction, all in Johannesburg, the Windmill Casino in Bloemfontein, and the spectacular Raj located in the main casino at Sun City.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
- Families With Teenagers
- A Bit of Romance
- A View To Die For
How to get there:
"A traveller without observation is a bird without wings" - Moslih Eddin Saadi