The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
WEEKEND GETAWAYS feature 3-4 day trips which can be tailor made to your preferences. Unwind and relax on your own private yacht! Skippers available.
Lastly, Sailing HR offers clients numerous yacht charter options from renting gullets or motor boats to catamarans and luxury yachts. Inquire below and one of their representatives will send you prices and information about the boat of your choice.
Sailing HR also offers sailing certification by experienced and highly qualified instructors. Lesson are taught mostly on the water and thus ensures by the time you receive your certificate you are comfortable to sail a yacht by yourself! Courses include basic sailing course or advanced sailing course.
Whether you wish to sail alone or with a group, looking for a party atmosphere or a romantic getaway, Sailing HR offers something for everyone who share one common interest: creating an unforgettable holiday while at sea!
Here are some of the reasons for sailing with us:
1.I want to experience genuine Croatia not the one from touristic brochures.
2.I feel safe sailing with a professional skipper, people born in the Adriatic.
3.I am not rich, don't milk me for my money.
4.I don't understand tourists, I wish to be introduced, not just moved around.
5.The party is best when it comes naturally, I hate it when people force it.
6.I know my best moments and days, but I am still waiting for the best week of my life.
7.I find 20 sailboats tied together in hidden bay a sexy site.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
- A Bit of Romance
- A View To Die For
How to get there:
"Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life" - Jack Kerouac