The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Greco's Nest restaurant is located in Nicosias center. Its beautiful plain white room, its exquisite cuisine and perfect service aims to surprise you pleasantly!
The restaurant is a welcoming place that combines the traditional Aegean flavors with the art of home cooking and gourmet dishes.
The menu was initially consulted by the winner of "Gold Cap" Dimitris Skarmoutsos. The dishes are traveling you to past times. Some of them remind you grandma's dishes as they are cooked with care giving them the needed time to come to perfectness. From this menu you can choose purely Greek dishes cooked with olive oil with and carefully selected ingredients.
A refreshing choice is the well known Greco's salad with 'xynomyzithra' Cretan cheese. The starter that you should definitely try is the pork pie with tomato and cheese. From the main courses try 'gamopilafo', a stunning Cretan pilaf, soup with lamb that will earn your credit. Interesting option is the seafood pasta with cuttlefish ink, shrimp and mussels. End your marvelous experience with a delicious desserts. Choose the light yogurt mousse with sweet tomatoes syrup. It's probably the best dessert that you have ever tasted!
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
Best For Whom:
- Business Travellers
- Families With Children
Best For What:
- A Bit of Romance
- Alfresco Dining
- Lively Atmosphere
Lunch at Greco's Nest for just €11,50
Enjoy a special Lunch Buffet at Greco's Nest. Taste their Agean dish proposals for just €11,50. The offer includes food and dessert! For reservations contact at tel +357 22 680 608.
13 Jan 2014
28 Jun 2014
Monday - Saturday 12:00 - 16:00
How to get there:
4- 6 Themistokli Dervi street, Nicosia
"Like all great travellers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen " - Benjamin Disraeli