Dromolaxia - Meneou Municipality
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
There are holiday packages available in different price ranges and of different durations in Droxomolaxia - Meneou and a wide variety of charter flights into Larnaca from many British and European regional airports, so there is something to suit everyone!
Cyprus has long been known as the Island of Love. In the last ten years, as the cost of getting married in the UK and other European countries and the Middle East have soared, Cyprus has become one of the most popular wedding destinations in the world. Cyprus is great because prices are much lower, the weather is great and the locations beautiful and offers the perfect opportunity to combine the wedding ceremony with a memorable holiday.
The Dromolaxia - Meneou Municipality is situated on the western fringes of Larnaca and offers couples the chance to get married in a beautiful wedding chamber within the Town Hall. The civil wedding ceremony is conducted by the Mayor or one of the senior members of his council in English.
The ethos of the Municipality staff is to make each couple's visit to Cyprus and the preparation for their marriage as trouble free and straight forward as possible. All the legal requirements for the wedding are carefully detailed on the link below as well as on the Municipality's website and Stella Nikolaidou is the coordinator in the Town Hall and can advise couples on all aspects of the wedding day and advise couples on local companies and wedding organisers. She meets wedding couples shortly after they have arrived in Cyprus and guides them through all the legal requirements and ensures that their marriage is recorded at the British High Commission or other country's embassies in Nicosia. The staff at Dromolaxia-Meneou Municipality works hard to make dreams every couple's dream come true.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
How to get there:
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" - Ralph Waldo Emerson