The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Address: Av. John F. Kennedy , Corner Abraham Lincoln, Santo Domingo
+1 809 472 2076
+1 809 567 8450
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Inaugurated on August 2012, Agora Mall has over 120 thousand square meters of construction. Is a four-level modern building where shops and facilities of the highest quality, national and international brands can be found.
- 1st Level -
The first level is ideal to meet the needs of every day. JUMBO Supermarket and following stores are present:
Pharmacy Carol, Papelería CCC, Optician's Lopez, Cinnabon, Krispy Kreme, Megamoda, Lilliput, Prestige, Casio, Payless, Beauty Shop, Tingola, Power Games, Studio G, GNC, Stylus Jewelry, Cosas del Pais, Valentino Ice cream, Closet Boutique, Bakers Shoes and the main telephone companies: Viva, Wind, Tricom, Claro and Orange.
In addition, in the 1st level is found the first FINANCIAL CENTER of the Dominican Republic, where any bank institution is represented: Banco Popular, Banco del Progreso, BDI, Scotiabank, Vimenca, BHD, Asociación Popular de Ahorros y Préstamos (APAP), Banreservas and the Asociación La Nacional de Ahorros y Préstamos (ALNAP).
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
Best For Whom:
- Families With Children
- For Her
- For Him
How to get there:
"If at some point you don't ask yourself, 'What have I gotten myself into?' then you're not doing it right" - Roland Gau