The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Address: TAMANI Hotel Marina, Dubai Marina, 215 855
- Phone: +971 4 3992500
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Rising above the rest, the Tamani Marina hotel measures as the tallest suites hotel in Dubai. This hotel is great for leisure, featuring a state of the art fitness centre, an outdoor pool and a private lounge deck which gives you great views of the city. As well as that it is an excellent hotel for business, offering a business centre and a conference room. Additionally, the hotel finds itself in a great location, as it is quite close to the Dubai city centre.
The hotel houses 245 rooms, which range from two bedroom suites to four bedroom suites. The rooms all include furnished kitchens, Internet access, TVs and fully stocked fridges. On request women can also be placed on a female only floor with all female staff.
If you fancy eating out, the hotel also homes a restaurant which serve up a mix of local as well as international dishes.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Mature Travellers
- Business Travellers
You might also like:
How to get there:
"Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world" - Gustave Flaubert