The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Due to its good overall value and its home country's popularity with tourists, the airline tends to be full with travelers during peak seasons. Booking well in advance is a near must to meet your travel plans.
SriLankan Airlines, which began operations in 1979, has re-invented itself in the recent past, winning numerous global awards and establishing a firm reputation as a leader among Asian airlines in service, comfort, reliability, and punctuality. As the National Carrier of Sri Lanka, SriLankan is proud to take to the air the qualities of warmth, caring and friendliness that are a distinct part of Sri Lanka's culture.
SriLankan is a network carrier, with rapid connections that link Europe and the Middle East on one side with Southeast Asia and the Far East on the other.
SriLankan now serves 44 destinations in 29 countries in Europe, the Middle East, South Asia, Southeast Asia, and the Far East.
Major destinations include London, Paris, Frankfurt, Rome, Milan, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Beijing, Bangkok, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai and Dubai.
The nation of Sri Lanka is fast becoming a tourist hot spot since its new found stability and improving economy. Consider exploring its vast, spectacular nature and start by getting on board the country's national carrier for a full A to Z experience.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
Best For Whom:
- All Ages
- Business Travellers
- Families With Children
How to get there:
"Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote" - Michael Palin