The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Address: Sheikh Zayed Street, P.O. Box 8022, Bur Dubai
- Phone: +971 4 352 0222
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Located in the historical district of Bur Dubai, The Burjuman Centre is one of the oldest malls in Dubai. But it is anything but old fashioned and is one of the hottest spots to shop in the whole of Dubai, with the latest fashion and up-to-date commercial opportunities.
The mall prides itself on being a 'better class of shopping' and with over 300 top of the range stores to choose from, it is hard to dispute the claim. Featuring a huge range of top international brands such as Ralph Lauren, Prada, DKNY and Dior, there is a definite emphasis on fashion. As well as high-end products there are also more affordable day-to-day brands so every budget is catered for.
But shopping is just the start. There are two food courts with numerous cafes and restaurants offering coffee and quick bites for you to rest your weary feet. A children's play area and interactive fountain take up a whole floor and will make sure the kids can come along to have a good time too.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
- All Ages
You might also like:
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page" - Saint Augustine