Dubai Festival City Mall
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
This venue is calmer than other widely celebrated malls in Dubai, but it holds its own on weekends. Its unique setting along the Dubai Creek combined with the waterways lining its perimetre make this venue a cozy, borderline romantic location for guests, shoppers and restaurant goers.
Rising along and up the banks of Dubai Creek, Dubai Festival City Mall is one of Dubai´s most stylish and sophisticated waterfront shopping venues, featuring over 370 shops, 90 international food and beverage outlets including al fresco dining and live music along the Canal Walk and Marina Restaurant Pavilion. The centre also features a family-friendly Bowling City, a 'Kid's Corner' and a 12 screen Grand Cinema complex, showing a selection of the latest releases. Hard Rock Cafe Dubai is also situated here for an intoxicating, awe-inspiring rock-themed dinner.
At Dubai Festival City Mall, guests can browse through a multitude of world-leading brands offering a rich diversity of fashion, jewellery, home accessories, toys and gifts for every occasion.
Dubai Festival City Mall holds many promotions, events and activities especially for families during the Dubai Shopping Festival and Dubai Summer Surprises so join in and enjoy the best retail and entertainment experience this region has to offer!
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
Best For Whom:
- All Ages
- Families With Children
How to get there:
Accessible from Sheikh Rashid Rd. just after Garhoud Bridge, and from Business Bay Crossing coming from either Rashidiya or Abu Dhabi directions.
"Without new experiences, something inside of us sleeps. The sleeper must awaken" - Frank Herbert