The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Address: Deira, Dubai Creek
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
In the Deira area of the city you'll find Dubai Creek, a saltwater lagoon that separates the old Dubai from the new. Not only is this a spectacular area where natural beauty meets clean-cut modernism, a visit to Dubai Creek also gives insight into the history of the city and its place in the Arabian Gulf.
Dubai Creek represents a significant era of Dubai's history; it established the city as a dominant shipping port. Although trading activity has somewhat diminished since its heyday in the 1970s, recent development in Dubai Creek has seen it become a business hub and sleek modern landscape; with remarkable buildings such as the Deira Twin Towers, Dubai Creek Tower and the National Bank being constructed by the water.
Dubai Creek is an excellent place to visit while in Dubai - there are plenty of things to do and see. You can take an abra (water taxi) across the creek, from either side - on the Bur Dubai side go for a stroll along the paved promenade and take in glorious views over the water.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Mature Travellers
- The Local Experience
- A View To Die For
- Cultural Experience
You might also like:
How to get there:
"If God had really intended men to fly, he'd make it easier to get to the airport" - George Winters