Jebel Ali Shooting Club
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
This superbly designed Jebel Ali Shooting Club has a range of different shooting options. Entering the club is a little like walking into a castle of sorts with its striking architecture.
Shooting as a sport is a fun and unique way to spend time with a group of friends, family or your partner.
The Jebel Ali Shooting Club has five floodlit clay shooting ranges where you can practice different styles of shooting including Olympic trap, automatic ball trap, down the line, compak sporting, and Olympic skeet.
Olympic Trap is commonly practised at the Olympic Games and involves shooting a moving target at 70-75 metres. There are five stations where shooters can take turns at each.
Down the Line is for the beginners, where shooters can practice shooting a fixed target at 45-50 metres at a height of 2.75 metres.
There is also the very popular indoor pistol shooting range with a choice of either 9mm or .22 caliber pistols, and an outdoor archery range. Instructors are on hand during each session to ensure the safety of patrons and to guide them on proper equipment usage throughout the experiences.
Wednesday - Monday, closed on Tuesdays.
Winter - 1st November to 31st May - 1 pm to 8:45 pm
Summer - 1st June to 31st October - 4 pm to 10:45 pm
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
Best For Whom:
- For Her
- For Him
Best For What:
- Off The Beaten Path
How to get there:
The site is left of the main road leading to the JA Resort. It is only reachable by car/taxi. Simply ask to go to Jebel Ali Golf Resort if taking public transport. Be mindful that it is a fair bit out of town (approx 20 mins by car).
"Without new experiences, something inside of us sleeps. The sleeper must awaken" - Frank Herbert