The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Bring lots of sunblock lotion and your finest, fitted 'sporty' swimwear... you'll need it. And don't forget to cancel all your other appointments for the rest of that day. This one belongs to Wild Wadi!
To make the most of the scorching Dubai heat, head to the Wild Wadi waterpark. Located in front of the iconic Burj Al Arab, the waterpark has a great central location. Here you can beat the heat as you chill out and relax in the pools and lagoons, brave your fears on some truly thrilling rides and test your surfing skills.
With rides and attractions to suit all ages, Wild Wadi is guaranteed to put a smile on everyone's face. For the thrill seekers, check out Jumeirah Sceirah, a water slide that begins with riders enclosed in a capsule, waiting for the floor to disappear beneath them! Also high on the thrill factor is the Master Blasters, a ride that is propelled by high-powered jets and Burj Surj, a multi-rider tube ride that swirls its way down a huge water slide.
The park is themed around Juha, a legendary character from Arabic folklore. You can relax at Juha's Journey, a 360-metre river that you can lazily explore from the comfort of your tube or Juha's Dhow and Lagoon, a large interactive family water structure that is great for the kids.
November to February: 10 am - 6 pm
March to May: 10 am - 7 pm
June to August: 10 am - 8 pm
September to October: 10 am - 7 pm
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
Best For Whom:
- Families With Children
- Families With Teenagers
Best For What:
How to get there:
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" - Ralph Waldo Emerson