The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Address: 418 Kwun Tong Road, Kwun Tong
- Phone: +852 2828 5128
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Here, some shops and restaurants either close at 12 midnight and 2am respectively, or they are open overnight. There is an array of restaurants, clothing stores, cosmetic shops and Cineplex in this 7-stories shopping arcade. A cinema part of the Broadway Circuit – Palace APM – is located on the top floor and has a seating capacity of 875 in six houses. There is also an international food court.
APM hosts late night international art and culture summer programs, making the mall more interesting.
Like The One shopping mall, APM is also a “vertical mall”. The advantage of vertical malls is that the products are usually segregated into different floors according to kind. This lessens the hassle of finding something when the mall has a large floor area in one level.
How to get there: Take MTR (Kwun Tong Line) to Kwun Tong station, Exit A2.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
- Families With Teenagers
- Families With Children
You might also like:
How to get there:
Transport and Accessibility MTR： Kwun Tong Line: Kwun Tong Station (Exit A2) Bus: 1A, 3D, 11B, 11C, 11D, 11X, 13D, 13M, 14, 14B, 14C, 15, 15A, 16, 16M, 17, 23, 23M, 28A, 38, 40, 40P, 42C, 62X, 70X, 74A, 74X, 80, 80X, 83X, 89, 89B, 89C, 89D, 89P, 89X, 93A, 93K, 95M, 98A, 215X, 258D, 259D, 268C, 269C, 277X, 292P, 296A, 296C, 889, N293 A22, E22, E22A, E22P, R22, N29 796B, 796S, N796 101, 101R, 601, 601P, 606, 606P, 619, 619P, 671, N619 Public light bus: Kowloon public light bus： 19S, 22M, 23, 23B, 23M, 34M, 35, 36A, 47, 50, 56, 59, 62S, 63 New Territories public light bus： 10M, 13, 102, 102B, 102S, 103, 104, 106, 501S 24hrs Cross-Border Express： Kwun Tong Line - Lam Tin MTR Station ↔ Shenzhen Huanggang Shuttle Bus (Any Purchase)： apm ↔ Laguna City apm ↔ Hiu Lai Court and Sau Mau Ping
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra