The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Address: Sha Ha Shore, Sai Kung
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Located in Sai Kung Town, New Territories, Sha Ha Beach was named as the 3rd Best Kayaking Site in Hong Kong. Though the beach may be a little dirty compared to other beaches, and its sand isn’t fine and golden, it’s a favorite destination of water sports enthusiasts.
Given the affordable kayak and canoe rental services here and the relatively new equipment, tourists love to do water sports here such as kite surfing, windsurfing and kayak. Another reason why it’s the perfect venue for water sports is that Sha Ha beach has flat and shallow water, and consistent side-shore winds.
Other activities to do here is island hopping and snorkeling at Sharp Island (Kiu Tsui Chau). Should you want to explore a few more places in Sai Kung, the Tin Hau Temple will you a lot about Hong Kong’s history and culture, and the Maclehose Trail will challenge you for another type of sport - which is hiking.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Families With Teenagers
- Families With Children
- A View To Die For
You might also like:
"Once you step onto the road, and you don't keep your feet, there's no telling where you might be swept off to" - J.R.R. Tolkien