Fiesta Hotel Tanit
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Fiesta Hotel Tanit
- Address: Carretera Cala Gració, s/n,, San Antonio Bay, 07820
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Surrounded by lush Mediterranean gardens and fragrant forests, this secluded hotel is extremely peaceful and laid back, making it a firm family favourite during the summer months. Additionally, it is also popular with couples and younger travellers thanks to its fine facilities, comfortable guestrooms and proximity to the centre of San Antonio, while Ibiza airport is just 14.8km away.
Fiesta Hotel Tanit Rooms
The 390 guestrooms that comprise the accommodation at the Hotel Fiesta Tanit are all decorated in a manner that is in-keeping with the rest of the hotel: warm, bright, cosy and extremely welcoming throughout. These spacious and modern guestrooms also boast the full complement of modern conveniences, such as full en suite with hairdryer, air conditioning, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, safety deposit box and private balcony, complete with al fresco furniture.
Fiesta Hotel Tanit Restaurants & Bars
The main restaurant onsite at the Fiesta Hotel Tanit is located next to the lobby area and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, serving an array of various buffet meals derived from local, regional and international sources. There is also a poolside bar that serves snacks and drinks throughout the day, plus a lounge bar that does likewise into the night.
Fiesta Hotel Tanit Facilities
Throughout the stunning grounds and communal areas of the Fiesta Hotel Tanit, guests of all ages can enjoy a range of superb services and facilities, including tennis courts, well-maintained gardens, a large central pool and sun terrace area, a children’s playground, currency exchange, bike and car hire, dry cleaning and laundry services, a public internet terminal (€8.00 per hour), free nearby parking and 24-hour reception desk.
The bars and nightclubs of San Antonio’s West End are less than 1km away and well-worth experiencing, while the hotel is enveloped in its entirety by beautiful natural surroundings.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
You might also like:
"Like all great travellers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen " - Benjamin Disraeli