The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Address: Carretera de Santa Inés Km 1.2, San Antonio, 07840
- Phone: 0034 971 34 00 57
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
The grand alter is very much the venue’s focal piece, with coarse stone walls rising up to the ceiling high above. Modern décor (with the cream leather chairs being complimented with gothic artefacts) fittingly completes this imaginative location. Equally as impressive is the restaurant’s charming terraced garden, an ideal setting for that after dinner coffee or local Ibizenco liqueur!
As for the food, Sa Capella specialises in local Mediterranean dishes that are typical of the island. Particularly impressive is the Ox steak served on a hot stone or the succulent and perfectly cooked chateaubriand. To accommodate such wonderful cuisine, the restaurant boasts a diverse wine selection, ranging from the locally produced whites to some of the finest French reds.
Sa Capella offers something remarkably unique when it comes to eating out; the striking set-up is perfectly complimented by some exceptional Mediterranean flavours. Although slightly expensive, you can sense the quality of the ingredients and the culinary skill throughout the cuisine, which when combined with the setting provides a thoroughly enjoyable experience in a truly exclusive environment.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
You might also like:
How to get there:
"People travel to faraway places to watch, in fascination, the kind of people they ignore at home" - Dagobert D. Runes