The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Address: Camlica
Camlica Hill rises up from Anatolian Istanbul in all its brilliance, offering a unique perspective on the city. Popular with Sunday strollers, lovers and those needing some fresh air, Camlica Hill is a dearly loved refuge from the stresses of everyday life. Located about 4km from Uskudar.
Camlica is split into two hills: Küçük Çamlica (‘Little Pine Hill’) and Büyük Çamlica (‘Big Pine Hill’). Büyük Çamlica is the highest point in Istanbul at 267m above sea level.
Not surprisingly, Büyük Çamlica offers the best views, though Küçük Çamlica, with fewer visitors and wonderful gardens, forests and walking trails, is ultimately the more peaceful of the two. The views from Büyük Çamlica are truly amazing, with a panoramic vista of all of Istanbul’s main waterways, the Bosphorus Bridge, the historic Eminonu Peninsula, the Princes’ Islands and even Mount Uludag near Bursa.
During springtime, many tulips are planted here in anticipation of the Istanbul Tulip Festival , contributing to the usual mass of brightly coloured flowers. The hills and their surrounding pine forests also attract many different species of birds and other wildlife while the park at the summit has large open spaces from which to enjoy the view.
A scattering of tea gardens and restaurants have set up shop on Büyük Çamlica, and Küçük Çamlica has its own resident tea garden. There are also many street stalls and the Turkish tradition of picnicking and barbequing is a common site on the hill; it gets especially packed with families on weekends.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Off The Beaten Path
How to get there:
How to get to Camlica Hill: From Taksim: Take the Funicular to go to Kabatas. From there, take bus number 103 ( Kabatas - Tepeüstü). The Bus stop's name is 'Turistik Camlica Tesisleri'. From Sultanahmet: Take T-1 Tram to Kabatas. From there take bus number 103. From Kadikoy: Take Bus number 14F or 14K and ask to get off at the ‘Camlica’ (Chum-luh-ja) stop. The bus stop is situated about five minutes walk from the base of both hills. From Uskudar: Take bus number 11A, 11D or 11E.
"The air was soft, the stars so fine, the promise of every cobbled alley so great, that I thought I was in a dream" - Jack Kerouac