Armada Terrace Restaurant
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Armada Terrace Restaurant is located on the rooftop of the Armada Hotel. The Restaurant enjoys stunning views, with the Marmara Sea and Bosphorus on one side and the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia on the other.
This open air terrace is open during summer as both a restaurant and bar. Visitors are welcome to come to enjoy a delicious meal, relax with a drink or just stop by to marvel at the panoramic view. Dinner under the evening sky in this breathtaking yet relaxing setting is also an experience to treasure.
The terrace bar is situated on an elevated wooden platform with relaxed seating. Hot and cold nibbles platters are available.
The Terrace (summer only) can host 250 people for dinner and 300 for cocktail arrangements. It is also available to hire for weddings.
During cooler months, the Armada Terrace Restaurant has also a a winter garden, allowing diners to enjoy the panoramic city views in a cosy setting. This recently enlarged atrium is dotted with orange and mandarin trees and offers an extensive selection of premium local wines from its own wine cellar. The winter section has capacity for 150 persons for dinner and 200 persons for cocktails.
Reservations are recommended. Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards are accepted.
Reservation enquiries and other queries can be sent directly to Armada Terrace Restaurant with the form below.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Mature Travellers
- Business Travellers
- A View To Die For
- Fine Dining
How to get there:
"Not all those who wander are lost" - J. R. R. Tolkien