Galleria Atakoy Shopping Mall
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Galleria was one of the first modern shopping malls to come to Turkey. This large mall is located in Istanbul's Atakoy neighbourhood and in addition to shopping facilities it also features a lifestyle centre with a variety of sports and entertainment options.
Galleria is spread over four floors.The basement floor houses many big brands such as Adidas, Pierre Cardin and Quicksilver. There is also a selection of restaurants and cafes as well as a supermarket.
The shopping continues on the ground floor, while the first floor contains a bowling alley, Gloria Jean's Cafe and Beymen. The second floor houses a cinema and the Notting Hill pub.
Among its many facilities, Galleria has a mother and child area and baby changing rooms, an on-site doctor, disabled facilities, mosque and lost property section. There are also several banks and ATM's.There is wireless internet access and a multimedia centre. Galleria also hosts regular cultural and art events.
Galleria Atakoy is open daily from 10am - 10pm.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
How to get there:
How to get to Galleria Shopping Mall, Istanbul: From Taksim: Take the bus numbers 96T(Taksim-Ataturk Havalimani). Bus stop: 'Gezi Yolu'. Galleria Shopping Centre is right there. Alternatively, you can take the Bakirkoy dolmuses departing from the Tarlabasi street near Taksim. From Sultanahmet: Get to Sirkeci Railway station, take the suburban train. Train stop: Bakirkoy. Galleria Shopping Centre is a short walk away in the direction of seaside. Alternatively, you can get to Eminonu by taking the T-1 tram or by walking.Then take bus number 81 ( Eminonu-Yesilkoy). Bus Stop: "Gezi yolu". Galleria Shopping Mall is right there.
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step" - Lao Tzu