Historia Shopping Mall
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Historia Shopping Mall is located in Istanbul's Fatih district, within easy reach of Sultanahmet. The Mall is spread over 6 floors with 76 stores and restaurants.
Floors 1, 2 and 3 are dedicated to mens and womens fashion. A variety of popular European, American and Turkish brands are represented including Bershka, Zara, Mango, Elle, Nine West and Levis.
The Basement is home to Tansas Supermarket along with electronics, home furnishing and cellphone stores. Historia has its own foodcourt on the 3rd floor which offers many fast food options such as Mc Donald's, KFC and Pizza as well as Turkish options. The fourth floor is home to Cinebonus Cinema and a bowling alley.
There is a 3 storey car park on-site with capacity for 500 cars.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
How to get there:
How to get to Historia Shopping Mall Istanbul: From Sultanahmet: Take T-1 tram in the direction of Zeytinburnu. Tram stop: Yusufpasa. Cross the Turgut Ozal avenue, follow the Mahmutpasa street and then cross the Adnan Menderes avenue.Historia shopping mall is nearby. See the map. From Taksim: Take the bus numbers 32T (Taksim-Cevatpasa) or 89T ( Taksim - Atakent Mahallesi). Bus stop: Aksaray. Historia shopping mall is nearby. From Ataturk Airport: Take the M-1 Metro line. Metro stop: Aksaray.
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page" - Saint Augustine