The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Address: Caferağa Mh., Mühürdar Cd., Kadikoy - Asian side
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Akmar Passage in Kadiköy center is one of the Asian side’s best loved but lesser known gems, dating back around half a century. It may not boast the refined elegance of some of its European-side equivalents, but its narrow corridors, excitable workers and eclectic mix of books, music and other goods make for an enlivening, albeit slightly chaotic, experience.
It’s deceptively large, with its contents spilling over two stories; even the stairwell leading down to its bottom floor overflows with books. One would do best to avoid eye contact with the sellers, who stand in their shop doors trying to entice passersby to check out their stock. The assortment is huge, ranging from academic textbooks to political biographies, Mills & Boon romance novels, dictionaries and travel guides. Most, of course, are in Turkish, though there are a fair number of foreign-language texts including a significant selection of English, German, French, Swedish and Norwegian books.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
You might also like:
How to get there:
How to get to Akmar Passage: From Sultanahmet: Get to Eminonu and take the ferry to Kadikoy. From the ferry terminal, walk uphill on Sogutlucesme Street following the nostalgic tram line. Take the second street on the right- Neset Omer Sokak and follow it to its end. Akmar Passage is situated just before the end on the left. From Taksim: Take the dolmus or bus 110 to Kadikoy and follow directions as above.
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page" - Saint Augustine