Mid December Dolphin Alchemy Retreat (13 Dec 2012 - 17 Dec 2012)
From 13 Dec 2012 To 17 Dec 2012
Time 15:00 - 18:00
Mid December Dolphin Alchemy Retreat
DOLPHIN ALCHEMY RETREAT IN PONTA D'OURO
Date: Thursday the 13th of December - Monday the 17th of December, 2012
Time: 6 p.m. on the first day to 6 p.m. on the last day
Venue: Phambuka Beach Camp, Ponta d'Ouro, Mozambique
Investment: R5,950 per person sharing a rondavel and a communal bathroom with other attendees of the same sex
R11,500 for two people sharing a communal bathroom with other attendees of the same sex
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL OF R5,450 IF YOU BOOK AND BEFORE THE 1ST OF OCTOBER!
The amounts quoted above include:
- Transport between the SA-Mozambique border and Ponta d'Ouro;
- Accommodation for 5 nights at Phambuka Beach Camp;
- All meals and refreshments, except one dinner at a restaurant in Ponta d'Ouro on the final night of the retreat;
- A course pack with written notes and exercises supporting the sessions you will participate in;
- Audio recordings of all the sessions during the retreat;
- A professional recording of a guided Meditation session you will do on the retreat valued at R150;
- Jonathan Quail's Integral Interviews, a series of 7 interviews in mp3 format on how to live an integral, balanced life valued at R250;
- A one-hour personal coaching session with Jonathan after the retreat valued at R500;
- A closure and feedback evening with retreat attendees who can attend the evening a few weeks after the retreat;
- Access to many inspiring e-books and audio and video recordings of talks given by the facilitator, Jonathan Quail.
The retreat will include many outdoor activities to take full advantage of the beautiful natural environment, such as daily boat trips and swimming with dolphins if we encounter them, hiking to the highest point in Ponta d'Ouro and meditations (including special 'dolphin' meditations), yoga and swimming on the beautiful beach that is 5 minutes walk away from Phambuka Beach Camp, a beautiful resort overlooking the beach and ocean where we'll be staying. (Click here to see some pictures taken in and around Phambuka Beach Camp and Ponta d'Ouro during the last retreat we held there). The retreat will also include a fast and detoxification process through a vegetarian diet that will help you to detox to improve your health and support your spiritual growth and 'shift' during the retreat.
Note that the 9th of August and 17th of December are public holidays in South Africa, meaning that if you work for a company in South Africa, you will have to take one day's less leave than you would otherwise have had to take to attend this retreat, which is a 10-hour drive from Johannesburg and a 5-hour drive from Durban so you need to allow one or two days to travel there and back depending on where you will be travelling from. For example, if you intend coming to the December retreat, you'll be travelling there on Thursday the 13th of December and travelling back on Tuesday the 18th (or you could stay on for a few days afterwards for a holiday), so you'd have to take time off work on Thursday the 13th, Friday the 14th and Tuesday the 18th of December.
- Address: Phambuka Dive Camp, Ponta d'Ouro, Mozambique, 2000
- Tel: 071-853-2368
Visit www.phambukabeachcamp.co.za for more information
Follow Our Local Experts
"People don't take trips - trips take people" - John Steinbeck