Eastgate Shopping Mall
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Eastgate is only about 10km from OR Tambo Airport. If you have enough time between connecting flights, take a taxi to Eastgate - you'll find a great variety of goods and food here at really good prices - you're bound to find a suitable souvenir or present here.
From department stores to top boutiques, restaurants, cinemas and a host of exclusive speciality stores, the Eastgate shopper is always experiencing something new. Eastgate is also one of the few shopping centres that offer free parking.
Known as one of the premier shopping destinations in South Africa, Eastgate is a unique family environment where parents and children alike are kept entertained with regular promotions, competitions & events.
Eastgate Shopping Centre is situated in the suburb of Bedfordview, on a prime site on the major freeway between Johannesburg International Airport and Johannesburg city center. Easily accessible from the highway, this superregional shopping center has 250 stores catering for all tastes and styles.
In addition to numerous smaller speciality stores, Eastgate is anchored by South Africa’s leading major retailers, including Checkers Hyper, Game, Edgars, Stuttafords & Woolworths. A large Ster Kinekor cinema complex and a host of restaurants make Eastgate the ideal venue of choice for the whole family.
Northgate opens at 9 every day
Monday to Thursday: 09h00 – 18h00
Friday: 09h00 – 21h00
Saturday / Sunday and Public Holidays 09h00 – 17h00
Please note that Ster Kinekor and restaurants trade later. For religious reasons certain stores may close for specific periods, Please contact the specific store directly for more information.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
Best For Whom:
- Business Travellers
- Families With Children
- Families With Teenagers
How to get there:
Please refer to the map on this listing.
"Without new experiences, something inside of us sleeps. The sleeper must awaken" - Frank Herbert