The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Address: South Road, Lake Naivasha
- Phone: +254 20 221 4960
Fax:+254 20 221 4961
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Sawela Lodge in Naivasha opened in August 2009. This is a very pleasant lodge with all mod cons, set among lush gardens and large expansive lawns that border Lake Naivasha.
Sawela Lodge Rooms
There are currently 24 superior rooms, all ensuite with a balcony overlooking the gardens. All rooms have a hairdryer and bathrobes. There are more rooms planned in phase 2 of the development which should be ready by mid 2010.
Sawela Lodge Restaurants & Bars
The Cheetah restaurant serves pleasant, buffet style food. For a peaceful ambience, there is poolside dining and a snack menu. Exotic cocktails, juices and beers are offered together with bar food at the Buffalo Bar. Here there are large screen TV's for watching large sports events or this is a good place to just simply relax and soak up the quiet ambience of the expansive gardens.
Sawela Lodge Facilities
Sawela Lodge has a nice pool located to the side of the hotel in a secluded location. Many excursions are offered including a boat trip, horseriding nearby, birdwalks and game drives in nearby Hellsgate National Park. There is a shop, access for the disabled, safety deposit box, traditional dancers and board games.
AREA INFO : NAIVASHA:
What’s special about Naivasha?
Only an hours drive from Nairobi, Naivasha conjures up images of the 1940’s Happy Valley set where the colonial upper classes were famous for living decadent lives, wife swapping, hunting and throwing wild parties.
Today, Naivasha still has quite a large white Kenyan community, and because of its close proximity to Nairobi (only about an hour away), is a popular destination for ex-pats and tourists who come here for weekends away. The yellow fever trees line the shoreline and this attractive part of Kenya is a good place to be close to nature.
The freshwater lake is home to a large number of hippos and birdlife. It’s also a centre for many large flower farms who use water from the lake for irrigation. This has been controversial over resent years due to low levels of water in the lake which ahs been blamed on the flower farms in the locality.
Things to do, in and around Naivasha
There are various outings and things to do here, including a visit to Crescent Island where you can walk in safety among wild but non dangerous animals, visit Elementaita weavers, climb Mount Longanot, visit the geothermal Project In Hells Gate National Park, visit the Elsamere conservation centre or take a boat ride on the lake.
The range of accommodation in and around Naivasha ranges from swanky 5 star hotels to self catering cottages or even a private ranch with it’s own airstrip.
Hells Gate National Park
For those with an interest in geological formations, this is a wonderful place to visit. Soaring red cliffs, volcanic landforms, grasslands with game and a deep gorge where visitors can walk and climb. Many people camp here as a cheaper alternative to staying in a hotel.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Mature Travellers
- Business Travellers
You might also like:
"One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things " - Henry Miller