The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Address: P.O. Box 3327 -20100, Lake Nakuru
+254 51 2215672
+254 720 911127
Fax:+254 51 2215677
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
The Hotel Waterbuck is located in the heart of Nakuru town within the Great Rift Valley. The hotel offers an ideal base from where you can visit the many surrounding attractions. These include the stunning Lake Nakuru National Park with its pink flamingoes, rhino, giraffes, leopard etc. The hot geysers of lake Bogoria, Lake Baringo, Mt Longonot, Kericho Tea Plantations, the Menengai Crater and Lake Naivasha. It really is ideally situated for sightseeing and because you're not in the Game Park, you won't have to pay a daily entrance fee unless you actually go in for a game drive. The hotel has a variety of luxurious suites to choose from as well as offering conference facilities for corporate or private events.
With a reputation for hospitality and excellence, the Hotel Waterbuck captures the hearts and souls of foreign and local tourists.
Hotel Waterbuck Rooms
Whether on a vacation or business trip, your time and comfort is important; so relax and unwind in one of the 80 standard, mini deluxe, deluxe and executive suites at The Hotel Waterbuck. Offering elegance and comfort with a choice of twin or double beds all with modern ensuite bathrooms .
Hotel Waterbuck Restaurants & Bars
The main restaurant has a terrace and offers a varied menu to suit individuals, groups and business travellers.
Wine and dine in the main restaurant with a delicious range of deserts such as cream caramel, choclate mousse, black forest gateau,sherry trifle and of course tropical fruit salad with custard sauce.
The traditional "Rumours" Pub has a modern touch, backed up with music entertainment.There is also a Pool Pub within the hotel backyard that is fully stocked with a variety of drinks and all day dining menu. Watch DSTV and cool music while you enjoy your drinks.
Hotel Waterbuck Facilities
The hotel has a swimming pool, Fitness Centre and Health Club, business centre and several restaurants and bars. The business centre is equipped with the state of the art private work stations, each with a modern computer and high speed internet access. Other services available are photocopying, scanning, lamination, binding etc.
Blog, Skype, send and receive emails from friends in a quiet environment. Hotel waterbuck offers free wireless internet to it’s clients.
There is a health club facility with a variety of equipment to help you work out in addition to an energetic aerobic studio.
The fitness club has flexible membership packages for individuals and families on daily, quarterly, half year and annual rates. There is a well stocked gift shop and money transfer services are possible through MPESA (telephone banking).
The dedicated conference coordinator will ensure you get professional support at all times. Presentations, product demos and launches can be held at our facilities which are fully furnished and backed up by a state of the art projector, flip charts and training materials.
SOME OF OUR CORPORATE CLIENTS
1. Ministry of health
3. Family health international
4. Ministry of environment
5. Community development trust fund
6. Ministry of local authorities
7. Community development trust fund and European union E.T.C
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
You might also like:
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra