The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Address: Affordable luxury from 5.5 million, 2,3 and 4 bedroom units, Muthaiga, P. O. Box 1389-00621
+254 (0)700 409 919/
+254 (0)771 571 560/0733 215228
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Built on 20 acres of scenic land, Jacaranda Gardens is the largest development in Nairobi. With 840 two, three and four-bedroom apartments a host of facilities include an enormous swimming pool, a club house with modern gymnasium, commercial centre and even a nursery school on site.
With modern finishes and abundant natural light, each unit is well thought out having only 2 units per level within each block, to maximize privacy. Each apartment is provided with 1 to 2 parking spots and there are over 100 extra visitors’ parking spots.
The 500 sq meter swimming pool is set against lush manicured lawns and mature indigenous trees. There is also a play area for children, walkways and fountains, all built on a gentle slope giving scenic views.
There is modern security throughout Jacaranda Gardens with excellent communication technology throughout. This comprises of CCTV, fibre optic cable access to all houses, automated gate and main door access.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
"Without new experiences, something inside of us sleeps. The sleeper must awaken" - Frank Herbert