The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Cuisine: - Asian
- Address: Muthaiga Shopping Centre, Limuru Rd, Muthaiga, P.O. Box 63415
+254 20 4040292/ 4053296
+254 786 246481
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Found in the small, bustling Muthaiga Shopping Centre, the Anghiti is famed for providing a delicious range of traditional Indian cuisine.
With care and attention paid to the presentation and look of each dish, the restaurant is small and cosy in comparison to it’s larger more boisterous counterpart in Westlands. Because of the excellent food it serves it’s often packed at peak times, so booking ahead is advisable. The Anghiti also do outside catering for take-away suppers, banquets, events and weddings.
Anghiti is the name for the traditional Indian charcoal brazier used for grilling meat and kebabs. Of course, being named after an anghiti, much of the cuisine at the restaurant is cooked using this method on the premises. An extensive range of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes are offered with the Anghiti Mixed Grill being one that we recommend. This platter is made up from an assortment of fish, chicken and mutton, all marinated overnight in an assortment of spices and then cooked to perfection in the charcoal “anghiti” brazier.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
You might also like:
"I have found out that there ain't no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them" - Twain