The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Cuisine: - African
- Address: Nairobi National Park, Lang'ata Road , Langata
+254 - 020 - 2357470
+254 - 0 - 723457480
Fax:254 - 020 - 609441
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Next to the entrance to the Nairobi National Park, Rangers is a safari style restaurant that gives an opportunity to be close to the African bush! It overlooks the Game park and if you're very lucky you may even see animals walk past as you wine and dine
Open from 7am till late, Rangers is perfect for corporate events, weddings and just regular dining in a relaxed atmosphere. It offers a mixed menu with African, English, French, Italian and Mongolian Cuisine.
With seating for around 250 people, in a cocktail party setting Rangers could also cater for up to 400 people. Corporate events inside the National Park, bush breakfasts and sun- downer dinners can also be arranged by Rangers within the Nairobi National park which is just a few minutes away.
The Restaurant has two levels and the layout utilises the dining area and viewing deck as eating/dining space.
There are dining areas, a bar, waiting bay, viewing deck and a cosy fire place.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
You might also like:
How to get there:
15 minutes drive from the city centre
"Once you step onto the road, and you don't keep your feet, there's no telling where you might be swept off to" - J.R.R. Tolkien