Fogo Gaucho Churrascaria
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Fogo Gaucho is very easy to find being right in the heart of Westlands at Viking house on Westlands roundabout. They do the best grilled meat in town according to many.
Visit Fogo Gaucho Churrascaria for an authentic South Brazilian experience. Located in Nairobi's popular Westlands district it offers a chance to eat as much as you like for a fixed price. With more than a dozen cuts of meat, with a lavish selection of 20 or more salads.
The restaurant is supervised by your Brazilian hosts who have created this elegant Brazilian restaurant that offers fine dining, South American cuisine, top class services and an incredible selection of wines.
Fogo Gaucho Churrascaria is a great venue for all sorts of special occasions. Whether you want just a family meal,celebrate an anniversary, business meeting or even an office party, this spacious restaurant has a lot to offer with seating capacity for over 230 diners and addition dining space for another 100 guests. It's just perfect for private functions, conferences or parties.
The restaurant has live music on Friday and there is ample parking. There is also wireless internet.
The Churrasco (Nyama Choma), is prepared in the traditional Brazilian way, by Brazilian chefs using the same original style of food preparation. In a truly Brazilian environment you can feel as though you have flown to Brazil without even needing your passport!
Fogo Gaucho - making your meal the best part of your day.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
Best For Whom:
- Business Travellers
Best For What:
- Boys' Night Out
- Fine Dining
- The Local Experience
How to get there:
Viking House is in the very heart of Westlands. It's very easy to find. It's just next to the Westlands roundabout diagonally across from the Mall shopping centre. If you find Goodies Gift Shop, the Fogo Gaucho Brazilian Restaurant is next door.
"People travel to faraway places to watch, in fascination, the kind of people they ignore at home" - Dagobert D. Runes