Poa Place Resort
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
The Poa Place Resort is located in Eldoret in western Kenya and offers a host of entertainments, eateries and accommodation to local people and visitors to the area.
There are several styles of cottages which all offer tranquility and privacy. Whether a tourist, honeymooner, a group, family or just a leisure lover, you will find a suitable accommodation.
All cottages have mosquito nets, a fridge, safe deposit box and hot ensuite shower. The cottages are fitted with hair dryers and each has a spacious lounge. They are all spacious and have their own manicured compound which offers privacy and makes for a lovely quiet place to relax in. There is access to the internet and there are tv channels via satellite pay tv.
Quality food is served by experienced waiters, prepared on site with a menu just right for any occasion. A nyama choma zone is there for traditional Kenyan cuisine and is perfect for all meat lovers. Dine either indoors in the elegant interior or al fresco in a dining area that opens up to up the lush, tropical garden. The well stocked Rock Bay Bar, offers a lively atmosphere and is a great attraction for anyone wanting a fun time with friends.
Suitable for both small and large groups alike, the well equipped conference facilities at the The Poa Place Resort are unrivaled in the area. It offers state-of-the-art audio visual communication tools. The nature and cultural centre offers visitors a chance to see a variety of wild animals including cheetahs, monkeys, exotic birds and more. The Amusement park is unrivaled in the North Rift region and it has flume rides, swimming, merry-go-rounds and other exciting activities
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Families With Children
- Business Travellers
- Off The Beaten Path
"The air was soft, the stars so fine, the promise of every cobbled alley so great, that I thought I was in a dream" - Jack Kerouac