The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Address: Head Office, PO Box 43370 - 00100, Mombasa Road
+254 (0)20 2066918
+254 (0)728 606 461
Fax:+254 (0)20 605230
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Incorporated in 1977, Wells Fargo provides specialist professional security services to the banking sector and other financial institutions. Since 1990 they have also offered services to industrial and commercial enterprises. They offer state of the art technology to manage their fully integrated security systems.
Services they offer include: trained guards, cash in transit, wage packaging automatic intruder and fire detection systems, closed circuit television, access control, electric fencing, security audits, convoy escort, document archiving and storage and courier services.
They have offices all over Kenya including the major centres of Mombasa, Kisumu, Naivasha and Nakuru. The head office in Nairobi accommodates radio alarm control rooms, a fully equipped technical and vehicle workshops, training facilities and administration departments.
With over 1000 radio alarm and guarding assignments they say that they currently enjoy the best ratio of clients to alarm response vehicles.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
You might also like:
"Not all those who wander are lost" - J. R. R. Tolkien