The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
This is the place to visit if you want to see crocodiles and ostriches close up. Spread over 30 acres, Mamba Village has lots to offer.
It has a man made lake with boats and fairground equipment. There are also camel and horse rides and ostriches that you can feed. There is a giraffe and an excellent collection of crocodiles who snap and leap about in a feeding frenzy when it's dinner time! There's also a collection of rabbits, guinea fowl and other animals that young children might enjoy looking at and stroking
Other Facilities at Mamba Village is a low key art gallery, and a large restaurant selling Nyama Choma (roasted meat). The food is served at tables with umbrellas outside on the grassy lawns or inside where there is also a bar. At weekends the place gets quite busy and overall Mamba Village is an interesting place which is great to visit with small children.
Mamba Village has a nice campsite with clean washrooms and a covered dining room with facilities that are perfect for a group of up to 80 children or 50 adults. Security in the Mamba Village campsite is as good as you can find in Nairobi with a perimeter fence, and guards. There is no campsite shop; however, meals and drinks are available in the main building just about 50 metres away.
For more upmarket accommodation, Mamba Village also has within it's grounds an upmarket tented Campsite and also a conference centre
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
Best For Whom:
- Families With Children
Best For What:
- Cultural Experience
- The Local Experience
How to get there:
"The greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time" - Bill Bryson