Kenya Horticultural Society
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
The Kenya Horticultural Society is interested in the horticulture, gardens and plants in Kenya. They work hard to generate interest in nature through holding courses, flower shows, plant sales and organising garden visits. They also hold lectures and meetings and publish a regular newsletter. At the Kenya Horticulture Society office, they have a library holding reference books, videos and magazines on various aspects of of horticulture. The Nairobi office is on Riara Road, Lavington within the East African Wild Life Society compound and is open on WEDNESDAYS 10.00 am to 2.00 pm.
The course meetings are open to members only, and to become a member, a fee of around $20 (1300/-ksh) per person is charged.
Courses are run and visiting speakers are usually invited to these. They generally last for about 5 course meetings, with the fee for this is usually being around ($100) 7500/-ksh.
A regular newsletter is sent out which include hints and tips of gardening, up and coming events held by the club etc.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
Best For Whom:
- For Her
- For Him
- Mature Travellers
Best For What:
- Cultural Experience
How to get there:
Riara Road is in Lavington and the Hortcultural Society is found within the East African Wild Life Society compound.It's open on WEDNESDAYS 10.00 am to 2.00 pm.
"One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things " - Henry Miller