The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Address: Haile Sellassie Avenue, P.O.Box 30171 - 00100, Upper Hill
- Phone: +254 2725726/9
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
This private members club started up in 1901 and has retained many of the traditions from the past including a traditional 'men only bar". With a mainly Kenyan clientele, it also attracts sports lovers with some excellent leisure facilities. The prices and very reasonable and facilities include two squash courts, tennis courts, cricket grounds, a large swimming pool and a good childrens' play area. Kongoni's Cricket Club are based here.
There are eight bars in total,together with a fine dining restaurant and brasserie, a lending and reading library, an inner hall and courtyard for relaxing and entertaining guests. The Nairobi Club has a selection of rooms for overnight accommodation which includes two suites.
The famous Men’s Only Bar opens at 10:30ham and is open until 11pm. It serves the main dining, main lounge and the terrace. Business lunches are offered during lunch hours, and a snack menu is available throughout the day.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
- Mature Travellers
- Business Travellers
- For Him
- The Local Experience
You might also like:
"One of the great things about travel is that you find out how many good, kind people there are " - Edith Wharton