The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
There's not much to see here so we wouldn't suggest going out of your way to visit! If you happen to be passing though, it's a cute place!
- Address: Old Naivasha Road, Lake Naivasha
This Catholic chapel was built in 1942 by Italian prisoners of War. It's is a cute little place and makes a good place to stop by and visit as you travel through the Rift Valley on the way to Naivasha.
There's not much to see but the location is nice - just mind all the traffic as this stretch of road tends to be quite busy. There's a place to park just outside the chapel.
Opened daily from 10am until 5pm, there are usually fresh flowers at the alter.
The Italian prisoners built the road in this treacherous environment and as a sign of compassion for their hard labour, they were allowed to build a small catholic church. The inner walls are covered with Latin inscriptions which read:
"Venite Ad Memone , Haec Est Victoria Quae Vincit Mundum Fides Mustra, Benedicite Coeli Domino Benedicite, Universa Germinatia In Terra Domino"
This loosly translates to:
"Come to Me, this is the victory which has overcome the world. Faith, Bless the Lord, Bless the Heavens, All living things In the land of the Lord".
There is a picture behind the altar of baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph and surrounded by the angels. It was drawn in early 1943 by Navitatis NDJC.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
Best For Whom:
- Mature Travellers
Best For What:
- A View To Die For
- Cultural Experience
- The Local Experience
How to get there:
"A traveller without observation is a bird without wings" - Moslih Eddin Saadi