Bar Ice Samui
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
What? An ice bar on Koh Samui? Not what you probably expect to find on a tropical island but yes, it's true. Since opening its doors in March 2008, Bar Ice Samui has gained a reputation as the friendliest and quirkiest bar on Koh Samui. Today, it is still the island’s most unique attraction.
The fun atmosphere, ridiculous, yet highly sought after outfits and our warm and friendly staff coupled with a multitude of flavoured vodkas, cocktails and other regular drinks. Bar Ice Samui should be No. 1 on your list of things to do in Samui. Be part of an elite group of over 75,000 (seventy five thousand) giggling customers from 5 continents and an incredible 63 countries.
The Ice Bar is very popular but it´s not only about the Ice Bar. Why not make an evening of it and enjoy a cold beer or try a famed cocktail in either of the two other fun areas. You want relaxed? Why not try out the garden area. You want cool? What about the air conditioned lounge bar. Of course, you really want to experience the arctic party zone?? Then the star-attraction - Bar Ice itself is the place for you. Don’t worry. You wont freeze. The staff take good care of you and kit you out with warm furry hats, capes and gloves for your evening expedition into the Ice bar. If your toes get too cold just step outside and go back in at any time.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
- Families With Teenagers
How to get there:
Heading south in to Chaweng on the beach road, take the first right before central Chaweng turns in to a one way system. The ICe Bar is on your left about 100 metres after the round about on Chaweng Lake Road.
"Make voyages! Attempt them...there's nothing else" - Tennessee Williams