The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Cuisine: Italian
- Address: ul. Florianska 11, Kraków, Old Town, 31-019
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Italian food is not hard to find in Krakow with a range of Italian restaurants to choose from. Trattoria Prima can be found on Florianska Street, one of the most popular and famous streets in Krakow. Situated on the Royal Route, it is only a few steps away from the Main Market Square which is on the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites and is also close to Florianska Gate, the only remaining historic old gateway into the Old Town.
In this old tenement house, the impressive interior has been well preserved and kept its historic appearance and is on the list of protected historic buildings in Krakow. The wooden ceilings, stone walls and recently discovered fragments of ancient frescoes create an atmosphere that is timeless. The cavernous basement is particularly enchanting.
Now onto the food. This is prepared in an open kitchen on view to all customers based on quality recipes.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Mature Travellers
- A Bit of Romance
- Fine Dining
You might also like:
"Like all great travellers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen " - Benjamin Disraeli